A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, September 02, 2005

I'M REALLY A SPACEMAN FROM THOSE UFOs

My interview for the Oni site with Chynna Clugston and Ian R. Shaughnessy is now online. Click on the snazzy sketch of Vanora here to read more.



While you're there, check out the full Buzz section. It's recently been updated to be a community blog for the extended Oni creative family, and there is some really cool stuff by Brian Wood, B. Clay Moore, Corey Lewis The Rey, and more.

Note to Live Journal subscribers: Yesterday's post got cut off in the feed for some reason. I can't figure out why. It was actually way long, and I think worth checking out, so follow the link to see the whole thing. [EDIT: Hmmm...well, my tinkering with it apparently fixed it.]

Current Soundtrack: The Tears, Here Come The Tears, which still can't be beat


Current Mood: bouncy

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: