A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, March 22, 2003

SO STRUNG OUT ON YOU

Today I am on the ball. I was up and out of the house by 8:30, and down to Starbucks. This despite having stayed up to about 2:00 am. I have whittled away at Man of Many Faces and gotten to just past the halfway point, and now I am ready to plow through it. I’ve been here for a bit, warming up with some coffee and the similarly named coffee cake, proofreading designs for the Atomic City Tales 2: Doc Phantom trade paperback (Matt Fraction continues our recent spurt of awesome introductions; the boy is mad!), continuing my Supergrass high with Life on Other Planets, including it’s various single B-sides.

Now I am ready to begin…

*

…and two hours and twenty Geneva B-sides later, I am done.

Current Soundtrack: Supergrass, In It For the Money (main disc)

cut_my_hair@hotmail.com


No comments: