A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, December 29, 2003

CONFIDE IN ME

Okay, the holidays have passed, and it's time someone makes a confession to Confessions. Last summer, some unknown person bought a copy of Joy Division's Heart & Soul from my Amazon Wish List. I saw it in the purchased area. But then it never arrived, so I e-mailed Amazon. They said they could not tell me who ordered it, and that the person had it shipped to a different address, possibly to deliver the package in person. No one ever did. It's been several months, and folks who I thought it might be have denied it. So, who was it? You don't have to give it to me. Whatever I did to piss you off and decide not to, 's cool. This is for my own rapidly declining peace of mind.



Current Soundtrack: The Coral, Skeleton Key EP

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website

No comments: