A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

TURNING JAPANESE

An all Japanese film edition is now available in what is known as my DVD column, "Can You Picture That?"

Legal Drug vol. 1 was turned in on time last Friday. I now turn my attentions to Ai Yori Aoshi vol. 6.

Love Fights vol. 1 by the incomparable Andi Watson goes on sale this Wed. It is dedicated to me. I'm all, like, misty, Dobie.



I started reading Sensual Phrase, which is adapted by Kelly Sue DeConnick, a most ginchy Hon if ever there was one. In many ways, it's like a girl's version of Gravitation. Kelly Sue can do no wrong. We'll even forgive her for marrying a Counter Hon known to wear staw cowboy hats and work shirts with the sleeves ripped off.

Because I apparently lack focus, I started doodling the prologue to novel #3, They Are All In Love, last week. It would be nice to finish novel #2, but I had an idea and I wanted to jot it down. Hint: it has the Scott boys as little kids.

Current Soundtrack: Kylie Minogue, Body Language

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website

No comments: