A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

SUN COMES UP, IT'S TUESDAY MORNING

Last night I went out to see Sarah Grace McCandless read from Grosse Pointe Girl (which I have also been reading again on my own). It was a good time, she has a nice dramatic flair and handled questions with great humor. Was a little too much like Dark Horse old home week, though. Lots of people I can't believe I saw, employees from Christmas past.

I shifted gears over the weekend, moving from The Everlasting to the next installment of "Can You Picture That?" and reading Tezuka's Buddha to review for Artbomb. I started on Gravitation vol. 9 yesterday and got halfway through. I think that's going to be today's focus, too. See if I can just get it finished. That gives me the rest of the week to proofread (my deadline is Monday). It was a new experience doing some work for money.



Current Soundtrack: Cowboy Junkies, The Caution Horses

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



No comments: