A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

ALL MEN HAVE SECRETS

Time for my movie picks for the month of May, for Trilogy Video and for you folks in the cyber ether. This time around, the title of the post says it all.

* Christ In Concrete, dir. Edward Dmytryk

* Out of the Past, starring Robert Mitchum & Jane Greer, dir. Jacques Tourneur



* The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945), dir. Albert Lewin

* Port of Shadows, starring Jean Gabin, dir. Marcel Carne

* Seconds, starring Rock Hudson, dir. John Frankenheimer

I was also going to include Infernal Affairs with Tony Leung and Andy Lau, but it's still considered a new release and I wasn't able to put it in. But consider that your alternate for the month. (I will likely use it later, though.)

Current Sountrack: The Decemberists, "The Mariner's Revenge Song;" Antony & The Johnsons, I Am A Bird Now


golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: