A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

SOME MAY SAY, "USUALLY IT'S NOTHING, SURELY YOU'RE HAPPY, IT SHOULD BE THIS WAY." I SAID "NO," AND THEN I...

I am told this is my Jesus year. You think He'd have stuck with his plan to get out before people got sick of Him if He knew they'd still be trotting Him out for flogging today? At least they set the speed of a long-playing record in his honor. 33 1/3.



For a present to myself, I am going to get a tattoo on the palm of my right hand. Just the word "CONTEMPT." And then when I shake people's hands, I will be conveying the exact emotion I have for them.

Blah.

Current Soundtrack: The Smiths, Strangeways, Here We Come

Current Mood: naughty

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich