A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

ROCK CHILDREN, HANG YOUR HEAD DOWN LOW

If you're one of those people who likes these guys:



I have to say, I am worried for you. You very well might be mentally defective. Call it what you want, "indie rock" or whatever, but I smell pachouli in the background. I don't know how long these dullards have been around, but Amazon tells me that because I like Idlewild and Nick Hornby, this crappy music will be right up my alley, and it seems like every jagoff in spewing distance has been squirting over them lately. If this is you, I regret to inform that you may have bought into a con job that will ulitmately make you a fan of the next Dave Matthews Band, and you'll end up profoundly embarassed.

Current Soundtrack: Blur, Modern Life is Rubbish

Current Mood: steely

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: