A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME

Lindsay Lohan wants on this blog in the worst way.



Sorry, I couldn't find a bigger image, but the title of that there single is "Confessions of a Broken Heart." Sure, it's a sappy song about her deadbeat dad, but I can read between the lines. Lindsay wants in on this Confessions stuff, and she knows how much I like broken hearts. I have several I keep in a box under the bed.

The link is below, Ms. Lohan. Drop me a line. Or become my friend on My Space. I'm here.

Current Soundtrack: Antony & the Johnsons, You Are My Sister EP

Current Mood: flirty

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: