A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, December 19, 2005

E-MAIL PROBLEMS

[Please note that I intend to keep this post at the top of the page, so if you are checking my main blog page for updates, be sure to scroll past this before you decide there is none. This will, sadly, cause this message to be republished to any feed of this journal, for which I apologize. If the situation was not so annoying for me, I would not risk annoying you. Believe me.]

Just in case anyone is wondering why I may not have replied to something they sent me recently, my confessions123.com address has not been receiving e-mail except from the most random of accounts since Thursday night, 12/15. I'm trying to get it fixed, but sadly, my main source of help is on his Christmas travels. In the meantime, there is also a golightly at gmail.com account.

No comments: