A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

CURRENT WORKLOAD: BOXES & LISTS

The first week's word count for 5 1/2 is a decent 6,450 words. That includes no working on it last Sunday, Monday, or yesterday.

This morning, I wrote a six-page comic book script for possible inclusion in an indie anthology, as requested by the artist. It's a book featuring collaborations between comics creators living in Portland and San Francisco, a bridge between our bohemian, neo-capitalist metropolises.

At the moment, working on film reviews. Next week I'll be mainly focused on starting Antique Gift Shop vol. 7. I also am supposed to write something for Allred one of these days.

I'm told Popgun, vol. 2 will be in shops on July 22. Also, Love the Way You Love, Side B is being prepped to go to the printer.

Current Soundtrack: The Beatles, White Album

Current Mood: creative

No comments: