A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

SO LONG, NUKE, OL' BUDDY

My friend's very sweet dog, Nuke, passed away today.



He had health problems, so at least he is released from whatever pain he was in. Still, that doesn't lessen the impact of the occurrence or the sadness felt.

Make sure to give your own pet a little extra attention today, in honor of Nuke. Let's never take our little friends for granted.

And spare an extra thought for Bobby and Aaron, as well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are one of the good ones my friend. Though I have been crying all day - the sweetness of this post makes the weight much more bearable.

Anonymous said...

My sincerest condolences. I lost my buddy Ryan late last year to kidney failure, so I know how painful this must be for you guys.

I'm sure Nuke was loved, so try to remember that he undoubtedly led a happy life while he was still with you.

Anonymous said...

My sincerest condolences.

David said...

I'm so sorry. It's always a difficult loss, and always too soon.