A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS WRAPPING

More Christmas art.

I commissioned this Notorious-themed bottle from Kelley Seda to give to Joëlle. It's tough to give a talented artist artwork, you have to find an equally talented artist. Kelley did such a phenomenal job on this, it would be a crime not to share and show it off. Also, check out Kelley's adorable Christmas card at her blog.







In return, Joëlle gave me these super awesome cuff links!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS, ALL!

Current Soundtrack: Venture Bros. Xmas songs

3 comments:

mark coale said...

When I read the twitter tease, I thought you meant she had re-created the wine bottle from Claude Raines' cellar.

Still, that's very cool.

Joelle said...

It's totally awesome Jamie, thanks a ton!

kseda said...

So super glad it was loved!