A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

THE GENTLE HUM OF ANXIETY



I am appearing tonight--Wednesday, September 29--as part of the Rough Copy Magazine Monthly Reading Series. Every month, the journal invites three authors to come and share work relating to a particular theme. This month, that theme is music.

Alongside myself, other readers will be Mike McGonigal and Linda Wojtowick. I guess we're each going to do about 20 minutes. I am not sure what I am doing yet. I may go off the beaten track and dig out some unpublished material, or I may blow the dust off of those old novels of mine. I'll do some performances for the cat this afternoon and see what gets the most giggles.

The party has a Facebook page, so you can RSVP or just use it for information. The event starts at 7:00 and is at the Canvas Art Bar & Bistro on 1800 NW Upshur. Admission is free.

Current Soundtrack: The Social Network score by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross

No comments: