A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, March 16, 2012

TINSELTOWN TO THE BOOGIEDOWN

TONIGHT!

Joëlle Jones and I will be appearing on "The Karl Show! (starring Jason)," broadcast via the Portland Radio Authority live from 8-10 pm.

You can listen in here at the PRA website.

You might also check the show's Facebook page. I believe they check it for questions during the taping.

Two hours of talk and music, focusing on the creative process and the songs that inspire us. Joëlle and I have put together a pretty swell music list. I'll mostly be playing songs from my playlist for my long-gestating novel codenamed 5 1/2. 

Within a matter of days it will also be archived at the Karl Show website and I believe also uploaded to iTunes.

Here's a sneak peak, the original version of a song you might here in another form:






No comments: