A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DO YOU KNOW THE WAY TO SAN DIEGO?

And off we go, on our way to San Diego Comic Con International and Tr!ckster.



Check out my full schedule, and come to my Tr!ckster symposium with Greg Rucka, Mike Allred, and Larry Marder.

For updates, follow me on Twitter.

Joëlle Jones is an featured special guest of Comic Con, because she's amazing, and so don't forget to check her schedule at her blog to see where she'll be when she isn't signing with me. Remember, she has a spotlight panel on Sunday, and I'll be there, too. Also, have you seen these prints she'll be selling?

My colleague Mike Allred will also be performing with his band the Gear on Friday and Saturday. Take a look at Mike's schedule at his blog.

No comments: