A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, April 26, 2003

HIGH COOL

Finished the first volume of Duklyon this morning. The last chapter was one big long one where the Defenders face off against Man of Many Faces in an epic CLAMP School crossover that actually amusingly makes fun of how no one can see through everyone’s obvious disguises. It was the best bit of the book, so it made it pretty easy to get up this morning and slam through it, leaving me free for the rest of the weekend to do as I may. The script is due next Friday, so all I need to do is give it a read and a tweak sometime this week.

I am actually relatively excited since my friend who has been in Beijing is coming home, hopefully at the end of this coming week (which could get in the way of me doing anything for Free Comic Book Day). It’s a bit bittersweet, since she has to cut her school term short, since she is coming home due to SARS and the changes it is inflicting on that city. But still, it’s nice news. Plus, she may be the number one person when it comes to kicking my ass over The Everlasting.

Current Soundtrack: From Jamaica, With Love, a March 2003 disc of classic reggae/ska compiled by Chynna Clugston-Major (jealous?)

cut_my_hair@hotmail.com


No comments: