A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, April 12, 2003

I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND I TAKE MY MEDICATION, AND I SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY WAITING FOR IT TO WEAR OFF

I haven’t really gotten to the writing weekend I was hoping for. I realize that I get derailed from my goals way too easily, but I also have the excuse of a headache that’s been lingering since Thursday night. It was only in full effect the first night, but it’s been hanging around ever since, in the back on the left, at the connection between my neck and skull. It’s a common place for me, and I’ve been keeping it regularly medicated and thus keeping it in check. But it’s still rotten.

I did manage to open an Everlasting file and tinker around a little bit, though.

Current Soundtrack: BBC online, currently playing techno, coz the cat is asleep on my lap and I have to make do withwhat is available to me here

cut_my_hair@hotmail.com


No comments: