A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

LOVE STEALS US FROM LONELINESS

The May edition of "Can You Picture That?" is now online. Read about Bukowski: Born Into This and the anti-war documentary Why We Fight.



I have also prepared my monthly picks for Trilogy Video. I realized I had a bunch of movies on my list of films waiting to be recommended that centered around adultry.

* Brief Encounter, based on a play by Noel Coward, dir. David Lean

* Closer, starring Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Clive Owen, & Natalie Portman, based on a play by Patrick Marber, dir. Mike Nichols

* Indiscretion of an American Wife/Terminal Station, starring Jennifer Jones & Montgomery Clift, dir. Vittorio De Sica

* A Married Woman, dir. Jean Luc-Godard

* Two for the Road, starring Audrey Hepburn & Albert Finney, dir. Stanley Donen



Current Soundtrack: Idlewild, Warnings/Promises

Current Mood: bitchy

mailto:golightly@confessions123.com* The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: