A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, July 07, 2006

I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK

Love the Way You Love is given the honor of Best of the Week at the Fourth Rail!

Here's a sample: "In any case, Love the Way You Love is, above all else, about Love at First Sight. Its appeal may depend on one's ability to buy into such a concept... or it may be so well communicated here that it could convert even the most cynical readers."

Apparently there was some snafu last week and not all west coast stores got the book. I am assured that this was fixed with the shipment for this week, so all of you should be able to find it with no problem.

Recording went great yesterday, writing of Have You Seen the Horizon Lately? has taken on a renewed fervor, and James e-mailed to say we could see the first copies of The Everlasting as early as this coming Tuesday. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better for me at the moment, I found a $10 bill in the street last night. Be careful, Icarus! It's summer and the sun is hot!


Current Soundtrack: Johnny Boy, "Johnny Boy Theme;" Justin Timberlake, "SexyBack"

Current Mood: why, yes...sexy

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: