A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

DON'T LOOK THE OTHER WAY

Comic Book Resources have now added their own short preview of Love the Way You Love #4. If 12 pages was too long for you, maybe 8 will do the trick?



My brain is overloaded at the moment with corrections on the text for Have You Seen the Horizon Lately? I went over the whole thing Sunday, and got through about 1/3 of it last night, starting with the last chapter and reading backwards this time. I can't wait to be done, partially because I don't ever want to read it again (I feel this way at this stage about all my books), but because I'm also excited for other people to read it. For whatever my opinion is worth, I really like it.

Joëlle Jones did her two drawings for the book. They are going to be included in two chapters of the novel that are meant to be reprints of magazine articles. I actually always intended Horizon to be more "multimedia" but backed off a little on some of those plans over the years, as all the books had taken on new dimensions, illustrations and interesting formatting and things. But this one has magazine articles, letters, scholarly interviews, and short stories amidst the main narrative, which is pretty close to my original idea when I really stop to think about it.

Anyway, one of Joëlle's Percies, scanned poorly by moi:



And need I remind people that yesterday's post about a rumor was just that, a rumor? An old one, too.

Current Soundtrack: Pop Levi, The Return to Form Black Magick Party


Current Mood: bitchy

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: