A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, December 28, 2007

JOELLEGANT

My Google alerts have been live with Joëlle Jones messages today.

First, Marc Mason over at the Comics Waiting Room gives us a shout out in his Popgun review: "There are some gems early on the line-up. Jamie S. Rich and Joëlle Jones contribute a nifty relationship tale (their specialty) that’s as solid as any of their other work in that genre, and it gives the reader an early good taste in their mouth."

Personally, I think Joëlle made the script look better than it really was.

Second, she goes and gets her blog plugged at Newsarama for her recent Donnie Darko post. Go see what the fuss is about.

And buy Popgun, vol. 1!

Current Soundtrack: "Singing Bee" on the TV while I make my peanut noodles

Current Mood: proud

No comments: