A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

MY WAY OF GIVING

Geoff Kleinman has picked Have You Seen the Horizon Lately? as his pick for a book Portlanders should give to their friends and family this Christmas.

In Have You Seen The Horizon Lately characters grapple with deep emotional issues, struggle to find a way to connect to each and desperately seek the road to happiness. This is the kind of book that you simply won't put down and one you'll never forget.

Giving someone a great book that they've never heard of, but fall in love with is a blockbuster gift, and in this case it's an extremely affordable one too.



Of all my books, this is the one I currently have the most of sitting in my kitchen, so if you choose to follow this advice and want a signed copy, then I can make that happen. I've got some of my other books, too, so feel free to enquire. golightly[a]gmail.com

Current Soundtrack: The Trip, curated by Saint Etienne


e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2008 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: