A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

BLOGGING AT ROBOT 6: Dangerous Dames of Dark Horse: Katie Moody & Sierra Hahn talk crime

For my penultimate Robot 6 column, I chatted with Katie Moody and Sierra Hahn about crime-related books coming out of their editorial offices at Dark Horse Comics--including Blacksad, Rafael Grampa, Janet Evanovich, and more.



Read the full article here.

By the way, I had already turned in the article when Joëlle told me she had just taken a job to contribute spot illustrations to the Noir anthology Katie mentions. Too late to add that in, but neat, nonetheless.

***

In other news, my cohorts Marc Ellerby, Mike Holmes, and Chynna Clugston get great blurbs in this review of This is a Souvenir at iFanboy.

Current Soundtrack: Julian Plenti is...Skyscraper - solo album from the Interpol singer, currently only $4 to download and I think totally worth it

No comments: