A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

YOU'RE THE STORM

The new Tron may be terrible, but check out these awesome Eric Tan posters (more info here).



NEW IN THEATRES...

* I Love You Phillip Morris isn't entirely loveable, but it's got its moments.

* The Tempest, Julie Taymor injects a boring play with visual pleasures.

* Tron: Legacy. In my top 3 worst movies of the year.

Right next to Grown-Ups and Hereafter.

UPDATED TO CRITERION CONFESSIONS...

* Cronos, Guillermo del Torro's entertaining indie horror debut.

THIS WEEK IN DVD/BD REVIEWS...

* LennoNYC, a marvelous documentary about John and Yoko and the Big Apple.



Current Soundtrack: Jónsi, Go: Live



e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2010 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Greg McElhatton said...

That good, huh? I'll take heed of your warning and use my movie time on better films. :) (And perhaps listen to the soundtrack and imagine a better film as you recommend, which sounds like fun to me...)