A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, March 14, 2011

I'LL TUMBLR 4 YA

I joined the legion of Tumblr. I resisted as I had no idea why the hell I needed it, but then I was inspired by my friends Christopher and Cameron and their blogs over there.

Midi-Confessions123 is a smaller companion to this blog, set up to act as a catalogue of things I am reading, watching, and listening to, with the occasional random thought or photo thrown in. Visit Midi-Confessions123 and check it out.



Current Soundtrack: Claudine Longet, Claudine

2 comments:

Greg McElhatton said...

I feel exactly the same way. I'm still not sure why exactly I have a tumblr. Ah well.

(P.S. Right now the click goes to a larger version of the image instead of the tumblr.)

Jamie S. Rich said...

Fixed the link. I never really use Blogger's image hosting, so I guess it canceled out the url.