A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, March 18, 2011

TALK ABOUT THE PASSION

* Deconstructing Comics has put together a podcast compiling their interviews from Emerald City Comic Con. You can visit the link here and listen to or download the whole thing. Jöelle and I are around the 48 minute mark, and our pal Natalie Nourigat comes in about ten minutes later to close the whole thing out.

* Sean Kleefeld has the first review of Yo Gabba Gabba Comic Book Time, and he has an interesting take on things. I was a little worried when I saw Mike and I were put in pole position, so this piece just fortifies my anxiety, but I do like that Sean noted that our story "really took masterful advantage of the comic book medium." I definitely wanted to play with how the Gabba world might translate "physically" and spatially to a different medium.

Current Soundtrack: Scott Walker station on Pandora


No comments: