A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, April 22, 2011

EVEN IN DREAMS I CANNOT BETRAY YOU

Very excited that this news is starting to take shape more and more. I've hinted at it here, but artist Dan Christensen and I are doing a book for Oni Press that is set to come out hopefully sometime next year. The script is done, and Dan is two chapters in. He is drawing, toning, and lettering.

He gives more info at his blog. Click on the image below to read the rest. It's currently top secret other than what he lays out for you, so no sense prying for more. We won't squeal.



Current Soundtrack: Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Belong




e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Midi-Confessions123 * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2011 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: