A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

SOUNDTRACK 4 2 LOVERS

I redid my Everlasting soundtrack so I could load it in my iPod. I added some tracks, swapped out some others, dropped some completely. Most of the Suede songs were changed, as was the Aztec Camera and Depeche Mode. Low's cover of Spacemen 3 was switched with their collaboration with Spiritualized on the same track, and a different Low track was added that actually is being used in the story. I also needed some Weller in there. (Original tracklist is in the archives under the 6/21 post.)



Manic Street Preachers - The Everlasting
Mansun - Legacy
T. Rex - Cosmic Dancer
Sebadoh - Willing To Wait
Lara Michell - Crimson Flag
Miss Red Flowers - Velvet
Embrace - My Weakness Is None of Your Business
James - Waltzing Along
Small Faces - Autumn Stone
Gene - Drawn to the Deep End
Geneva - Closer to the Stars
Geneva - No One Speaks
Tindersticks - The Not Knowing
Suede - Since You Went Away
Rialto - Untouchable
Venus In Furs - Tumbling Down
Suede - Indian Strings
Aztec Camera - Walk Out To Winter
Primal Scream - I'm Losing More Than I'll Ever Have
The Style Council - Waiting
Paul Weller - The Woodcutter's Son
Kim Weston - Helpless
Herman's Hermits - The End of the World
Small Faces/PP Arnold - (If You Think You're) Groovy
Depeche Mode - It Doesn't Matter
Low - Will The Night (demo)
Spiritualized - Lord, Can You Hear Me?
Gene - Save Me, I'm Yours
The Jam - The Bitterest Pill (I Ever Had To Swallow)
James - Blue Pastures
Manic Street Preachers - The Everlasting [Stealth Sonic Orchestra Mix]
Gene - You'll Never Walk Again

Now I can listen to it wherever I am, whenever I need to get in the mood.

Current Soundtrack: "Passport Approved" import show on L.A.'s Indie 103.1

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All material (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: