DRIVEN TO THIS POINT BY A CHAIN OF EVENTS
A rundown for the week:
* Honey Mustard 4 in the can today, right on time, just awaiting the translation of a couple of missed lines
* Honey Mustard vol. 2 is on sale this week
* the short script, now called "Reverberation (Doubt)" will go to the editor once I get a little more feedback from outside parties
* next week's "Can You Picture That?" is primarily written, and it focuses on horror movies
* next manga to start is Gacchagacha vol. 2, but I have about a month on that, so...
* ...getting back on Have You Seen the Horizon Lately? will take precedence
* Joelle is doing cover sketches for 12 Reasons and I think we have a schedule laid down; need to talk to James to shore up release dates
* Lara also informs me that she has another demo of "Love the Way You Love"
* waiting on a couple of answers from a couple of places before proceeding with other projects
Christopher Mitten surprised me by lighting up my e-mail box yesterday with a mock-up for my long gestating graphic novel, This is the Way the World Ends. Chris has agreed to draw it, but we are taking our time because he has the Past Lies graphic novel with Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir and the ongoing series Wasteland with Antony Johnston (all these comics to be published by Oni; World Ends was actually the first book they accepted from me in the summer of 2004, but I beggared off in order to do the Love books). This cover will be nice inspiration to get my ass in gear, though.
Current Soundtrack: Depeche Mode, A Broken Frame (vinyl)
Current Mood: confused
[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich