A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

FELT TIPPED PICTURES OF UFOs



Comic-book gentleman Chris Arrant is guest blogging at the esteemed Robot 6 this week, and part of his mission is highlighting interesting themed sketchbooks from comics professionals. Day 1 was B. Clay Moore's wicked cool collection of characters from the Timely era of funnybooks.

Day 2 is me and Audrey Hepburn.

I think this challenge I threw down gives Ross Campbell nine days to make me eat my words at NYCC.

Note: the above video is not from my collection, though Natalie Nourigat drew a version of the same photo that puts that one to shame. (Sorry, random artist.)

Current Soundtrack: Herb Alpert & Tijuana Brass, "Zorba the Greek;" Shirley Bassey, "Moon River"

No comments: