A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I STAND RIGHT UP IN THE HEART OF HEL

My best friend and valued collaborator Joëlle Jones has a new Oni Press series on the horizon, a grisly horror comic called Helheim, written by Sixth Gun-scribe Cullen Bunn, colored by Nick Filardi, and lettered by Ed Brisson (who also lettered A Boy and a Girl, my comic with Natalie Nourigat).

Comic Book Resources has the exclusive lowdown on the March 6 release of the book.



Joëlle and I have been working on our next project while she has been drawing Helheim, and it's going to be good to go shortly after she completes this series. 2013 is going to be massive!

Also, it's my understanding that if you attend the Oni Press panel at NYCC this weekend, or stop by their booth, you should be able to see more of the first issue.

And hey, if you aren't at NYCC (or even if you are), you still have time to order signed books and sketches from us this weekend. Details right here.

Current Soundtrack: Solange, "Losing You"




No comments: