A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, October 08, 2012

WITHOUT WORDS, YOU HAVE NOTHING


While New York hosts their Comic Con this weekend, Portland is having its annual literary festival.

I have done previous Wordstock events, and it's always cool to see a different crowd then one is used to. This year I am setting up at the Oni Press Booth alongside creators Brendan Hay, writer of Rascal Raccoon's Raging Revenge, and Sketch Monsters artist Vinny Navarete.

Here is the Wordstock site so you can see everything they've got going on.

I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 4pm.

Oni is bringing books to sell and I'll also have the first two issues of It Girl and the Atomics. Swing by if you're coming to the show.

And don't forget, you can still participate in my "Virtual Con" with Joëlle Jones from wherever you are! Sketch slots still available...

Current Soundtrack: Mogwai, "George Square Thatcher Death Party (Justin K Broadrick Reshape);" Christina Aguilera, "Too Beautiful for Words"