A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

IF YOU'RE LONELY IN YOUR NIGHTMARE, LET ME IN

Work is continuing apace on my Oni Press graphic novel with Dan Christensen, and he posted another tease on his Facebook today.

It should be noted, these are four random panels, not an actual page. Like a cut-and-paste trailer. But to get a sense of how far along we are, my inbox had a pdf of pages 128 through 132 this morning. So, we're really close to the final chapter. I expect you'll start seeing more of this sometime next year.

Current Soundtrack: Rolling Stones, Live in England '65



e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Midi-Confessions123 * Criterion Confessions * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2012 Jamie S. Rich





No comments: