A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

SHYNESS IS NICE, BUT SHYNESS WILL STOP YOU

The fine folks at cIndyCenter.com are going to be talking to me for an upcoming podcast. The interview is going to happen this Thursday, 8/10. They have set up a place on their message boards where folks can give them questions to ask me.

This is your chance. What do you want to know? Go here and tell them.



Current Soundtrack: Utada Hikaru, Ultra Blue

Current Mood: ...

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: