A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

STAGING THE PLAGUING OF A RAISED PLATFORM

Udon has announced a new manhwa line, importing Korean comics to North America. The books are being put together by Hye-Young Im, who was my editor over at Ice Kunion. I am currently the rewriter on Star Project Chiro and Magical JxR.

Read the full press release.

I'm actually starting JxR #2 today.



The current workload also includes Ark Angels vol. 3, and ongoing original work. I wrote an eight-page comic book story over the weekend, possibly for inclusion in a forthcoming anthology, and continue hammering at the next full-length graphic novel.

Currently Reading: Anna Karenina (still); Swan vol. 1 by Ariyoshi Kyoko; To Dance: A Ballerina's Graphic Novel by Siena Cherson Siegel & Mark Siegel

Current Soundtrack: Cornershop, Handcream for a Generation


Current Mood: demure

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw the Dorothy of OZ comic on Udon's site. Now I need it.