A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

BACK FROM THE EDGE WHERE WE FOUND YOU

I've returned to health pretty much, and am going to get on the ball today with printing out The Everlasting so I can start going over it.

I am going to be late with the October installment of "Can You Picture That?" Since it was due yesterday, that is likely obvious. I informed James Lucas Jones of this fact last week. Not knowing if the novel work would spill into this week, I was loathe to stop it to write a DVD article. I actually did a draft yeterday, so we will be good to go for next Tuesday.

Eric Stephenson has been talking about Four-Letter Worlds at the Pulse, and you can see a page from the story by Andi Watson and myself there. (Good thing, too, because I re-caught a typo I thought we had fixed.)

Current Soundtrack: Air America

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: