A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, October 22, 2004

WHEN YOU CHANGE A VOTE, YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD



I filled out my ballot and sent it in today. I love Oregon for sending ballots to our homes early and giving us time to sit and go over it.

So, I've done my part to get Bush out of the White House, and it's up to the rest of you. If you don't vote, you get what you deserve.

*

In other news, I am still taking time off from The Everlasting. I am playing it by ear. I may get back to it next week, I may take more time. I saw Greg Rucka at a reading for A Gentleman's Game last night, and he suggested a month. In the meantime, I am picking up the graphic novel I am writing again. The artist and myself and the publisher probably should put our heads together about making it a non-secret, so that the artist and myself can quit speaking about it in veiled terms. Though, hasn't somebody put the puzzle pieces together yet? Surely no one is fooled!

Current Soundtrack: Brian Jonestown Massacre, ...And This Is Our Music

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: