A BICYCLE THIEF WHO'S NEVER HAD A PUNCTURE
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the shuffle command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurrences. You don't have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you'd like.
1. Oasis - "Force of Nature (Coachella 2002)"
2. Bloc Party - "Compliments (Shibuyaka Remix)"
3. Luna - "Cindy Tastes of Barbeque"
4. The Cardigans - "Hold Me (Full Version)"
5. Traffic - "Rock & Roll Stew Parts 1 & 2 (single version)"
6. Low - "Step"
7. Trash Can Sinatras - "The Safecracker (Fez)"
8. The Who - "The Rock"
9. Luke Haines - "A New Life, A New Family (BBC Session)"
10. Scott Walker - "Bouncer See Bouncer..."
And, dude, I didn't even cheat...
You are Suede. Youre quite introverted and
reserved. You dont like to draw attention to
yourself, which is a shame, as youre very
talented and unique. You enjoy film and
literature for the glamorous characters and
plot lines, which means you can sometimes be a
bit of a romantic.
Which Britpop Band Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Current Soundtrack: Saint Etienne, "Sylvie" (#11 in the shuffle)
Current Mood: nervous
[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich