A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, November 28, 2005

GOT A FIST OF PURE EMOTION, GOT A HEAD OF SHATTERED DREAMS

The November edition of "Can You Picture That?" -- my monthly DVD column for OniPress.com -- is now online. This month's focus: Mr. & Mrs. Smith.



Credit where it's due, Kelly Sue told me this movie rocked way back when it was in the theatres, and I watched it on her advise. I also added points to my column as we traded e-mails about it. "Oh, yeah," I'd think, "I should mention that," and I'd dash back to Microsoft Word.

Current Soundtrack: Take That, Never Forget

Current Mood: desirous

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: