A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

IMPOSSIBLE PRINCESS

Andi Watson has a new book out tomorrow, a complete fairy tale called Princess at Midnight.



It's in the vein of his excellent Glister series, and I did my best to scrub it clean before it went to press. Read the Image solicitation here.

The post title is from Kylie Minogue. Andi loves Kylie Minogue.

Not as big of Kylie fan as Marc Ellerby, who continues to work on Love the Way You Love vol. 6, a.k.a. "The Neverending Comic" (Marc is Atreyu), in between ice cream binges.

Love the Way You Love, vol. 6, rough page 37



Marc is going to be in London this weekend at the UK Web & Mini Comix Thing. Walk by his table and shout, "Oi, Mumps, why aren't you drawing?" and then buy stuff from everyone else at the table but him. Teach the blighter a lesson.

Oh, I keed, I keed...

Current Soundtrack: Sons & Daughters, This Gift

Current Mood: awake

No comments: