A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

YOU LOOK SO FINE, I WANT TO BREAK YOUR HEART


It's been almost a whole month since the Bobby Pins and Mary Janes project wrapped. I had been meaning to post a round-up of all the chapter links closer to the August 5th anniversary, but last night the above drawing showed up on Megan Levens' blog, and though she hasn't said it was a drawing of Parker from the novel, the Garbage quote she uses for a headline makes me suspicious. Regardless, I'll take it!

And if you're looking for handy way to download all of Bobby Pins and Mary Janes, look no further: 

Part 1 * Part 2 * Part 3 * Part 4
Part 5 * Part 6 * Part 7 * Part 8

I am currently working on another novel and developing some other things, including a couple of comics projects with Megan, but I still plan to put this book out in some form or other, something complete and separate from this, hopefully with another copyedit.

Current Soundtrack: Blur, Leisure (Bonus Disc)


No comments: