A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Some reviews of It Girl and the Atomics #1 have hit the web.

* Comic Bastards

* Comic Book Resources

* Comic Vine

* Geek Smash <---- this guy hates it!

* Newsarama

* Read About Comics

* Stumptown Trade Review

Though, forget It Girl and the Atomics, here is the best review of my work to hit the internet this week, someone commenting on my Total Recall review:
This movie SUCKS and is uneeded, thank you Jamie S. Rich for sticking up for a lame PG-13 remake to one of the action classics of the 90s, that takes real guts. And it also earns my disgust.
I'm a real hero. Like the dude in Drive. Except I don't have a car.

Current Soundtrack: both McAlmont & Butler albums on shuffle

No comments: