* Room 237, like a collapsing wormhole of internet crazy, a tape loop of nonsense about Stanley Kubrick's The Shining.
* To the Wonder, the latest from Terrence Malick is beautiful and emotionally provocative.
* Indie & Arthouse for the Oregonian, 4/19/13: Two recent French films, Women on the Sixth Floor and Tomboy, and two 1950s classics, The Little Fugitive and Imitation of Life.
UPDATED TO CRITERION CONFESSIONS...
A Pierre Etaix survey! All but one of his films so far, as they are being shown at the NW Film Center.
* As Long as You're Healthy/Feeling Good
* Le Grand Amour/Happy Anniversary
* Land of Milk and Honey
* 28 Hotel Rooms, an indie romance with an interesting story structure.
Current Soundtrack: NBC news
e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Midi-Confessions123 * Criterion Confessions * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon
All text (c) 2013 Jamie S. Rich