A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, February 25, 2005

I NEVER HAD A JOB BECAUSE I'M TOO SHY

What have I done with my week?

(a) completed the first draft of a side project for one of my main projects

(b) cleaned up "Walk Like a Panther" and submitted it to its first magazine

(c) started a new short story called "No Brakes, I Don't Mind"

(d) watched the last 3/4 of The Wire season 2, the second disc of My Own Private Idaho, and the second disc of Raging Bull

And what will I do next week?

(a) clean up I Was Someone Dead and deliver it to the copy editor; get Keith started on the promo postcard

(b) clean up this week's side project and deliver to the person requesting it

(c) continue the other new project from a couple of week's ago, as well as "No Brakes"

(d) Read more Beroul and start some Malory

Current Sountrack: Peter Murphy, Wild Birds 1985-1995

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: