A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

STORIES OF OLD, OF PRINCES BOLD

I've started reading Beroul's The Romance of Tristan, and was curious about some of the adaptations of the story. Has anyone seen Lovespell with Richard Burton?



Click the picture for the Amazon link, and either e-mail me or post a comment here about whether or not you feel the film is worth seeking out. Please refrain from informing me that the actress was in a Star Trek spin-off.

Also, if anyone knows anything about any of the filmed versions of the Wagner opera, please let me know, too.



Please don't be offended by the way I chose to link to Amazon for the Wagner. It just seemed the quickest way to show several options. I suppose if anyone knows of a must-hear recording on CD, as well, I'm open to suggestions.

Current Sountrack: Erasure, "Victim of Love" CD single (again)

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: