A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

PEOPLE WILL TALK

I was doing my blog run for the morning and was surprised to see two of my favorites gave my little Everlasting a mention.

Image big cheese and the excellent writer of Long Hot Summer Eric Stephenson tells you what you need to do here. I also highly recommend Casanova; that Matt Fraction has an insane mind and he makes me wish I could think that way.

Then over at at Life of the Party, Mason West shows he may be paying more attention to me than anybody. Awww, shucks, Mason!

I expect reviews are going to take some time to roll in. Oni is starting to get the book out to the press today, but it's nice to hear from the folks who got in early.

Current Soundtrack: Paul Weller, As Is Now

Current Mood: embarrassed

No comments: