A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, THAT I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE?

Love the Way You Love vol. 2 is going into production, and you'll be able to read it in September. Check out these awesome Marc Ellerby sample pages:







Have you preordered your copy yet? It's not too late. Give your comic book retailer the Diamond Order Code: JUL06 3345.

Vol. 1 is also still available! Get in on all the action and romance.

Current Soundtrack: The View, "The Don/Wasted Little DJs/Claudia"

Current Mood: excited

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: