A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

SUN, SEX, SIN, DIVINE INTERVENTION



I've got a lot of DVDTalk reviews to catch you up on.

* Ah! My Goddess, Vol. 6: Last Dance
* Cello Hiki no Gauche (Gauche the Cellist), dir. Isao Takahata, from Studio Ghibli
* Electric Shadows, dir. Xiao Jiang
* Galaxy High School, vol. 1 and vol. 2 of the 1980s cartoon series
* Love Ghost, based on a manga by Junji Ito, with Ryuhei Matsuda
* Taneyamagahara no Yoru (Night on Taneyamagahara), a new Studio Ghibli release directed by Kazuo Oga



* I forgot to post before I left for Comic-Con that I have a new review on Amazon.com, this time for Solstice by Steven T. Seagle and Justin Norman. Read my write-up on the product page.

* And finally, some quick links to catch up on the first six days of "Romeo May be Bleeding, but Mercutio is Dead."
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV - Part V - Part VI


Current Soundtrack: Christina Aguilera, Back to Basics

Current Mood: hopeful

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: