A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

CURRENT WORKLOAD: TWO STEPS, TWICE

It's been quite a weekend. Ian Shaughnessexy has been visiting, and he and his main squeeze have been running me ragged. For the first time in my life, I've been rejected from an alcohol establishment for being too intoxicated. Personally, I think it was because I am too intoxicating. They say tomato, I say tomatilla.

I've still been feeling a little creatively fallow. Though I have had some great ideas for Jamie S. Rich's 5 1/2, I've been purposely not working on anything that is my own. So, more freelance.

I'm working on two manhwa scripts at the moment: one for Tokyopop that I can't find anything official about to link to, and then the fourth volume of Goong for the newly relaunched Yen/Ice Kunion.

So, staying busy. Fear not!

Current Soundtrack: Sugababes, "About You Now"

Current Mood: busy

No comments: